posted by mr ratburn @ 11:13 PM
No wonder you fell asleep, that is NOT sincere ok, its just not.Linus would be so disappointed in you Mr. Ratburn.What's that you say?Wah wah wah wah wahUh, sure, whatev...
Hey, save some of that pumpkin juice for me!
looks like a good time - HHNT
ROFLMAO! You guys crack me up! HHNT Mr. Ratburn and hope the hangover isn't too, too terrible.TG
how's your head? feel like someones gauged out your brain with a pairing knife yet?poor pumpkin :(happy hangover thursday!
Well that explains why your nap while waiting for the great pumpkin. Better luck next year!HHNT!
that's not very sincere! no wonder the great pumpkin passed you!HHNT
You krazy kids.I think I may start a countdown till my pumpkin seeds arrive.hhnt
LOL! Looks like something I'd do. But pumpkin wine does not sound appetizing at all, so I'd bring a pitcher of gin & tonics to drink. Happy HNT!.
Don't drink the great pumpkin. who will bring gifts to all the good little girls and boys?
your secret is safe with us !! Happy HNT!
Ah. Now we know. I won't tell Susie.Happy HNT!
*I need that pumpkin juice~ you look so damn happy drinking it!!*hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home
13 Comments:
No wonder you fell asleep, that is NOT sincere ok, its just not.
Linus would be so disappointed in you Mr. Ratburn.
What's that you say?
Wah wah wah wah wah
Uh, sure, whatev...
Hey, save some of that pumpkin juice for me!
looks like a good time - HHNT
ROFLMAO! You guys crack me up! HHNT Mr. Ratburn and hope the hangover isn't too, too terrible.
TG
how's your head? feel like someones gauged out your brain with a pairing knife yet?
poor pumpkin :(
happy hangover thursday!
Well that explains why your nap while waiting for the great pumpkin. Better luck next year!
HHNT!
that's not very sincere! no wonder the great pumpkin passed you!
HHNT
You krazy kids.
I think I may start a countdown till my pumpkin seeds arrive.
hhnt
LOL! Looks like something I'd do. But pumpkin wine does not sound appetizing at all, so I'd bring a pitcher of gin & tonics to drink. Happy HNT!.
Don't drink the great pumpkin. who will bring gifts to all the good little girls and boys?
your secret is safe with us !! Happy HNT!
Ah. Now we know. I won't tell Susie.
Happy HNT!
*I need that pumpkin juice~ you look so damn happy drinking it!!*
hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home