My_Own_Personal_Torture

Wednesday, October 18, 2006


Hyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhghhhhh!

Don't believe a word she says!

13 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow .. now THAT is some kick!!

~hhnt~

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Regal said...

You got it! HHNT

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uuuh, what a mighty strong man you are ;)

Happy HNT!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Grimstarr said...

ROFLMAO! HHNT Mr. Ratburn.
TG

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger 3.14 said...

wow those socks must be stinky :) just kidding! What a GREAT shot...
hhnt

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay ..he's not playing with dolls but I think he is still high....and I am starting to believe she IS Miss Nessbitt!!!

Well I can see that you are clearly no tree hugger...or is the tree already down?

No..No...I think you are a ninja and split that damn thing in half. I just made that executive decision.

HHNT!

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Mark Leslie said...

You show that tree who's the boss!

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger keda said...

what a man... so tough. despite what the socks and sandals say ;)
happy hnt!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger lime said...

KIIIIIYAH! what a man....

oh and go mets!

HHNT!

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too funny!!!!!
HHNT

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Wow you must be strong!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger BTExpress said...

Ya, I thought her story sounded suspicious. Way to go!

Happy HNT!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Wenchy said...

Kick ass also?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home