Mine! Mine! All Mine!

Wine! Wine! Very bad wine!

Barefoot Mistress had to make Mr Ratburns HNT this week because he fell asleep during the photo shoot. Poor guy gets up at 5 am, and got home from work at 10 pm tonight...sheesh! Sleep well
Mine! Mine! All Mine!


12 Comments:
You showed your breasts at Mardi Gras didn't you???
Naughty!
Naughty!
HHNT!
HHNT
hope you don't wake up with imprints on you face
best part is the snake on your face! *~*happy hnt*~*
Marc Antony isn't supposed to fall asleep is he? I don't know...
I fell asleep in history class.
HHNT
ahhh more snakes!!!!!!
Happy HNT!
um marc anthony, cleo...the snake is hilarious, when my brother is not smoking pot he is collecting snakes...so
*giggle*
HHNT!
I have a feeling that is not an asp. LOL
oh and this is a hangover speaking, so don't feel too bad- Thank you god for not letting a snake be on my head when I woke up.....
LOL, ratburn, i'm alling asleep right there with you. these early mornings kill me.
you make me laugh every single week. love it.
HHNT
Ah, just beautiful! I love it when you and Susie do complimentary HNT posts. Happy HNT - goodnight, sweet prince (oh wait, that's the wrong Shakespeare play...sorry)
I love it..you guys are fun :)
HHNT
Nice swag!!!
surrounded by beads, jewels, gelt, candes, and a serpent on the knoggin, yet totally zonked... That's one tired buckaroo...
Post a Comment
<< Home