Who needs a stinkin' piercing salon? Stick this in your nose, Susie!
It's cheaper and a lot more manly!
Yeah baby!
Hah, now I have more piercings than Susie does.......
Oh yeah, that was me over there on Hijacked this week, too!
posted by mr ratburn @ 8:42 PM
Ummmm that woudl be QUITE a hole....lolHHNT :)
Ouch. Ouch. OOOOUUUCCCHHH. Cheers and Happy HNT!
Ouch, ouch, ouch and ouch!hahaHappy HNT!~xo
ummm yeah...OUCH!!! i think that might be the word of the day...you did make me laugh...hhnt!
OMG I've just laughed so hard I think I peed a little!!!!!!! *~*happy hnt*~*(and don't come near me with that thing!)
It's all fun until someone loses an eye ... be careful with those!~hhnt~
owowowowowowow!!!!!!!!!you're a madman but it's one of your endearing qualities. still i will avoid youif the paper punch is in your hand.HHNT!
Owwy! HHNT!
I love this ;) HHNT!
Ouch but hey you saved some money doing it yourselfHHNT
Ouch! Who will clean the bloodbath?Happy HNT!
That's some silliness! HHNT and thanks for the laughs.
Hahaha! You go boy! HHNT!
um..ow...owLOLHHNT!
Ouch! that thing looks dangerous.Happy HNT sweetie ;)
Alright! Finally, the Guy's Guide to Piercings!Happy HNT!
OMG! You made me laugh so hard! LMAO!Funny, funny, funny! Thanks I needed that!Marc
NO FRIGGIN WAY I GET PIERCED!!! OR TATTOOED FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!My body is a temple and I would never do anything to take away from it's beauty.(So, may I ask. Are you buying this line about my body? Or do you think I am just a big chicken? Just wondering.)
How did I miss this hilarious post last week? LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home
19 Comments:
Ummmm that woudl be QUITE a hole....lol
HHNT :)
Ouch. Ouch. OOOOUUUCCCHHH. Cheers and Happy HNT!
Ouch, ouch, ouch and ouch!
haha
Happy HNT!
~xo
ummm yeah...OUCH!!! i think that might be the word of the day...you did make me laugh...
hhnt!
OMG I've just laughed so hard I think I peed a little!!!!!!! *~*happy hnt*~*
(and don't come near me with that thing!)
It's all fun until someone loses an eye ... be careful with those!
~hhnt~
owowowowowowow!!!!!!!!!
you're a madman but it's one of your endearing qualities. still i will avoid youif the paper punch is in your hand.
HHNT!
Owwy! HHNT!
I love this ;)
HHNT!
Ouch but hey you saved some money doing it yourself
HHNT
Ouch! Who will clean the bloodbath?
Happy HNT!
That's some silliness! HHNT and thanks for the laughs.
Hahaha! You go boy! HHNT!
um..ow...ow
LOL
HHNT!
Ouch! that thing looks dangerous.
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
Alright! Finally, the Guy's Guide to Piercings!
Happy HNT!
OMG! You made me laugh so hard! LMAO!
Funny, funny, funny! Thanks I needed that!
Marc
NO FRIGGIN WAY I GET PIERCED!!! OR TATTOOED FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!
My body is a temple and I would never do anything to take away from it's beauty.
(So, may I ask. Are you buying this line about my body? Or do you think I am just a big chicken? Just wondering.)
How did I miss this hilarious post last week? LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home