My_Own_Personal_Torture

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's Business Time




Conditions are perfect!

21 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger S said...

2 minutes o love is bettah than one minute o love, baby!
It's business time!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger lime said...

OMG ratburn! i'm in love! conditions ARE perfect (there's nothing on tv). it's business time. oh man, i damn near fell off my chair laughing. that is just hilarious! you so rock! and of all the men i have ever seen wear that jacket you are the only one who can carry it:-))

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Why am I having Miami Vice flash backs??

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Logophile said...

LMAO
Ratburn,I love you!!!
(swooning)

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Amber said...

That jacket is so cool, but that that shirt is even better. Mesh rocks!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger S said...

Oh lord have mercy its business time!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger RennyBA said...

Here from Lime - what great pictures of you and what an outfit. What business are you in? :-)

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

OOOOOH a see through shirt!
Love that jacket too!
Happy HNT!
~xo

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

This is great.. I love that shirt ;) HHNT!

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger keda said...

ooh nips 'n pink. fabulous!
love it! happy hnt :)

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Wooh! Wait, let me get some dollar bills out!

Happy HNT!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

Hehe...love it. Happy HNT!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL That mesh shirt reminds me of the guy who sings "I'm too sexy" lol What's his name anyway? LOL

Love your HNT's...lol

HHNT :)

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger BTExpress said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!! You are so funny! Happy HNT!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger CozyMama said...

ha, OMG - hilarious.

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw this jacket on the barefoot_mistress...just had to see where it came from....this is great!

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Semi-Gloss Lacquer said...

Dear Mr. Ratburn

I happened to wander onto your site by way of lime... (and your lovely wife, Susie. (Hello.)

Your flashing post actually made it onto at least two writings that I've done recently...
(which is quite impressive, I dont' know the last time I've been so deeply affected by a man in pink and black see through...
well, there was Art School in the early eighties, but still...)

At first, I must say, I was a little, taken aback by the imagery.
Disturbed, and yet, sort of drawn out...

And then found myself called to it, slowly at first, and then gradually once or four times a day...
Now it's every hour...

Still I don't think it's a problem, and find you to be quite manly and inviting, (sort of like that strange man in the neighborhood from back when I was,,, oh nevermind...)

So, like I was wondering, -after my visit to the branding shop tomorrow, and I pick up a bottle of chablis and a couple of pounds of raw liver, (and Aramis Cologne...)

-what are the directions to your house???





(okay, .....had you going there for a minute, didn't I...)

still, nice cleavage...

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

hahahahaaaa!!!!
OH MY GOD!

I love it, but ummm.. didn't know you were the mesh t kinda guy.

You remind me of night at the roxbury

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger S said...

OK Lacquer, but you have to share him with me! LOL!
You slay me!

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger S said...

OK you guys, dont tell but we stole that mesh shirt from Little Rita for HNT....then she saw Mr Ratburn in it and was livid! MY SHIRT! You stretched it out!

Well, it's mesh, it went right back to its tiny little self!
:P

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Semi-Gloss Lacquer said...

aye, ye half naked son of a so and so,

thy wyfe hales on yon shore, with asp of rubber held to cup and marble, baub and bauble,
-causing all who tremble at the fairer, (and nigh of height.)

to do so all the more
when serpents slither and eyeliner brings to mind 'S-dat???'

and there ye be flashing thine brestesses from sunrise to sunset,
(careful laddie, she's packin' reptiles and bards to make the likes of ye flash yer boobies
never thus again,

(not that I'm sayin, I'm just sayin...)

(gotta watch them Tori wimmens...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home