My_Own_Personal_Torture

Thursday, August 31, 2006








OOOOOOOH! This can only mean one thing!

APPLE PIE, YUM!

I just love it when Susie picks apples!

14 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Amber said...

If Susie and my Mom have the same apple pie recipie, then you are in for a treat. Lucky you. Check your apples for wormholes, be careful of the worms!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger lime said...

what great pictures. the colors are gorgeous and you guys have so much fun together.

HHNT

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

So cute!
More apple pie!! HHNT :)

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Mark Leslie said...

LOL! Always enjoy watching the fun you two have. Happy HNT!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Katie :) said...

Those look SOOO good
HHNT

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Blondie... said...

I am so jealous of the apple pie... I'd have to smack you away from the basket though! hehe

Great pics as always!

Happy HNT

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Yummy apples = yummy apple pie!! hehe

HHNT :)

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

You guys look like you are having an awesome time. Those apples look mighty good! Save a slice for me.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger S said...

Run Ratburn, run! They want the pies!

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh the rest of the picture...I saw hers first, LOL!!!!

Awesome!!!

you two are so cute!

HHNT

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger BTExpress said...

Enjoy the pie! Happy HNT

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Logophile said...

aaaaaw
you two are so cute!
Ratburn, you're the best,
mwah!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger RennyBA said...

Sooooo it was YOU who took the pic of Susie picking apples in her garden. Lucky you playing like Adam and Eve:-)

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Moosekahl said...

I made apple crisp this weekend with my first round of orchard picked apples. God it tasted good...this is my FAVORITE time of year. Next round...homemade ice cold cider!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home