posted by mr ratburn @ 10:37 PM
My kind of girls. Can I come over?HHNT!
yeah i agree.. though is she supposed to be green or is she just jealous that you're holding the barbies legs and not hers?happy hnt!
Aw man, everyone was invited to this tea party but me. I'm green with envy, like that one doll. Happy HNT Mr R.
Your friend in the middle drank a little bit too much. Get her out of the house quickly!
hoping one of them will pour you a jack? lolHHNT
LMAO! It is a bit different than Susies but I have to say that I like yours but where is Ken ? LOL! Happy HNT!
Now THAT's a party!!~hhnt~
am I invited?
Look, its Mrs. Nesbitt!
HAHA that's funny....Are you the mad hatter in this case?
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
My kind of girls. Can I come over?
HHNT!
yeah i agree.. though is she supposed to be green or is she just jealous that you're holding the barbies legs and not hers?
happy hnt!
Aw man, everyone was invited to this tea party but me. I'm green with envy, like that one doll. Happy HNT Mr R.
Your friend in the middle drank a little bit too much. Get her out of the house quickly!
hoping one of them will pour you a jack? lol
HHNT
LMAO! It is a bit different than Susies but I have to say that I like yours but where is Ken ? LOL! Happy HNT!
Now THAT's a party!!
~hhnt~
am I invited?
Look, its Mrs. Nesbitt!
HAHA that's funny....Are you the mad hatter in this case?
Post a Comment
<< Home