posted by mr ratburn @ 9:03 PM
wooohoo! i remember the series....and billy buckner shall live in infamy!HHNt ratburn, you rock!
cool photos Happy HNT
Awesome as always! I must get with you on these mr. ratburn...though I am feeling festive.HHNT
Don't you just love OctoberHHNT
Youre so romantic, Ratburn!
lmao...I am still laughing at Susie coming over to my log last week about buzz and finishing the Miss Nesbitt thing....I just saw that crazy ass dollhouse... I like it on all these logs.And stupid blogroller. ARGH. Won't let me in.
Dude, wow. You had a lot more hair back then, huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
wooohoo! i remember the series....and billy buckner shall live in infamy!
HHNt ratburn, you rock!
cool photos Happy HNT
Awesome as always! I must get with you on these mr. ratburn...though I am feeling festive.
HHNT
Don't you just love October
HHNT
Youre so romantic, Ratburn!
lmao...I am still laughing at Susie coming over to my log last week about buzz and finishing the Miss Nesbitt thing....
I just saw that crazy ass dollhouse... I like it on all these logs.
And stupid blogroller. ARGH. Won't let me in.
Dude, wow. You had a lot more hair back then, huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home