My_Own_Personal_Torture

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Summertime, and the livin is easy!



What's that Susie up to this week?

17 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

Damn, a pool sounds good now! Cheers and Happy HNT!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Phain said...

peekaboo..i seeeeee yoouuuuu... *~*happy hnt*~*

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger lime said...

LOL, love the shot! what fun! HHNT

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

Looks like so much fun!
Happy HNT!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL what a cool shot!!

HHNT :)

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Moosekahl said...

I need a vacation like that! Happy HNT

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

Awww...Looks great!! HHNT ;)

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Looks like fun!

HHNT!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

LOL!!! Too cute!!

HHNT

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Logophile said...

Don't drown!
You've got some kayaking to do, I hear.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

kayaking? really!?!
I'm buying one in about 2 weeks! weeeee can't wait!!

And this is such a cool welcome to summer pic!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Wenchy said...

Love this! Looks so fun. :o)

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Jericho said...

very cool ... love your porthole... lol

~hhnt~

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Amber said...

What a nice picture, it is very funny too. (I can see you)

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

lol that is too perfect HHNT

i wanna go swimming now! lol

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger AndyT13 said...

You go dude! HHNT!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger The Middle Child said...

Happy HNT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home