Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Previous Posts
- KP HNTSusie thinks: "Oh, he does such a good job ...
- Happy One Year of HNTing everyone! It's been fun ...
- MAUI WOWIE
- GLACIAL HNTThis picture is from my trip to Alaska...
- Back In The Day...C'mon man lets go out in the wo...
- lost weekend in the city of angels
- mmnnn........Tacos!!HEY, DONT BOTHA ME, I'M EATIN...
- Die, Snow White! Charming, schmarming, Snow White...
- American Gothic, Mr Ratburn stlye!Really, we're d...
- Revenge tasteth sweet!Thou darest scorn ME for so...


6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey I only got 80%...maybe I'll get a perfect score in another 18 years..... :P
150 times!!!!! Wow!
I will totally flunk the quiz if I take it...
So for the moment I won't let the wine coerce me into doing it...
Awesome HNT though... you and Susie always have some of the best ever!
Happy HNT!
well, i tried....30
40%
not too shabby since I don't really know ya at all really hehe..
Post a Comment
<< Home