My_Own_Personal_Torture

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

GLACIAL HNT



This picture is from my trip to Alaska with Mrs Ratburn aka Susiestheboss!

HHNT Everyone!

13 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

Cool... really. LOL! Cheers and Happy HNT!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

Wow..very cool! HHNT!

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Sunny Delight said...

Very cool! Looks wonderful! HHNT!

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Wenchy said...

That is a great pic... yikes - so cold!

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Polt said...

Cool pic man. Or should I say cold, ice cold? :)

HAPPY HNT!

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger lime said...

lol great pic. i keep gigling at all the hair. HHNT

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

sounds like one hell of a summer!

happy hnt!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

awesome photo!! HHNT!!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger LushlyMe said...

amazing...

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger LushlyMe said...

amazing...

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Avery's mom said...

so if susies the boss then I take it she drove all the way to alaska?
it looks so beautiful there, I'm going to have to make my husband take a trip up there.
Happy HNT.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger BTExpress said...

Burrrrr!!!!! I don't like the cold, so I doubt I'll ever make it to Alaska. Happy HNT

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Logophile said...

Wow, cool pic!
that looks chilly,
but that banana is soooo hot!
snicker snicker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home