My_Own_Personal_Torture

Thursday, June 15, 2006




Whoa! Susie baby, you really are the boss!


Why, Mr Ratburn has a secret picture! Woo hoo!

14 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger lime said...

woohoo. have fun ratburn! HHNT

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Moosekahl said...

Watch yourself, I think you might be in trouble. Happy HNT!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Love it!
Happy HNT!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Phain said...

YEOWZA!! *~*happy hnt*~*

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

Oooh..tie AND hat! My fave ;) HHNT!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Logophile said...

Golly, I hope ya don't get hurt.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger BKS said...

Woohooo I saw a few seconds ago what had hold of Mr Ratburn.....call Sooty if you need hints Mr R

HHNT
BKS

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

tied down yet? Cheers and Happy HNT!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Blondie... said...

Check it out....

hehehe

You show 'em Susie!

Happy HNT!

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH ... does she have a whip as well

HHNT

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm lovin' this set!!

Well done you two!

HHNT!

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Shon Richards said...

That was really funny. Great idea.

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

LMAO!! So that's what you were trying to do!!

WoooHooo!! Love it!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger BTExpress said...

Oh yes, let her be the boss all the time and you both will be very happy. But I guess you know that by now you lucky dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home