My_Own_Personal_Torture

Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Anastasia hits the trail......



We must go hiking, Anastasia, for it is long past midnight, and our coach is once more a mere pumpkin.

11 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Logophile said...

OK, never mind, I don't wanna come along.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

A lovely photo!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

Once again... you rock (clinb?) ! LOL! Cheers and Happy HNT!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Love it!
Happy HNT!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

Sounds good to me! HHNT :)

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Phain said...

but we can't see the purple toenails in those shoes!!! *~*happy hnt*~*

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger lime said...

that works much better! happy HNT

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Clever HNT Mr. Rathburn. Have a great day!

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Wenchy said...

Is tat a tattoo?

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger BTExpress said...

LOL, I love when you guys do this stuff. Great little HNT!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

lol

See I was laughing already and then I saw Marcels comment and hehehehe..

love the hnt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home