Happy One Year of HNTing everyone! It's been fun playing with you! Here is my virgin HNT......
Here I am, making pies with the pie Nazi, my wife......This is my first HNT! Whooopeeeee!!!!
posted by mr ratburn @ 11:14 PM 15 comments
Monday, October 10, 2005

Here I am celebrating one year of Hnt! Cheers everyone!

12 Comments:
you've made me laugh every week and i love it. happy hnt ratburn!
Oh, fantastic pictures! Cheers! Happy HNT!
Can I have one too?
Happy HNT
Happy pies!
Happy Guinness!
Happy HNT 1 year!
LOL, nice celebration, enjoy!
Happy HNT Anniversary!!!
Very cool....great choice in beer too! HHNT :)
...and what better way to celebrate!!!
HHNT!!
Love the colors in the photo...
Had a drink earlier... you enjoy! Cheers and Happy HNT Anniversary!
Love the green!
Now that's celebrating!
Although you are looking a little green from the drinking!
HHNT!
sorry this took sooooo long MR.R...
but it's so good to see a man celebrating with a glass of the old blackstuff...!!! cheers mate...!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home