My_Own_Personal_Torture

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Back In The Day...



C'mon man lets go out in the woods and twist one up!


Wow, Susie's got a flash back too!

26 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger S said...

She asks me why...I'm just a hairy guy
I'm hairy noon and night;
Hair that's a fright.
I'm hairy high and low,
Don't ask me why;
don't know!
It's not for lack of bread
Like the Grateful Dead;
darling

Gimme a head with hair, long beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen
Give me down to there, hair!
Shoulder length, longer, hair!
Here baby, there mama, Everywhere daddy daddy!
Hair! hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair!
Flow it, Show it;
Long as God can grow it, My Hair!


Oooh baby, I remember you! ;)

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

Now that's some hair there! But then again... I should talk, huh? Cheers and Happy HNT!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Grimstarr said...

Dude, I so partied in your van? Remember? In the 70's They called you Turtle didn't they. LOL Looking good Mr.R. HHNT
TG

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Blondage said...

Puff puff pass.

*grin*

That picture rules.

Happy HNT!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Awesome picture! Happy HNT!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger The Lily said...

Wow, that is impressive if nothing else.

HHNT!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger BTExpress said...

LOL, uh, uh, where are your pants dude? HHNT!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

Lovin' the hair! HHNT!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Callie said...

Dude!! You rock!!! That's awesome!!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Logophile said...

whoa, is it possible I was still in grade school when this pic was taken?
snicker snicker
The rat is lookin' hairy!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger AndyT13 said...

I laughed my ass off at this. Great shot! HHNT!

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow look at you!!

Happy HNT

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger keda said...

wonderful picture! i love the way the coulours fade to yellow...
fabulous!
happy hnt*

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Wenchy said...

back in the day... way back!

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

LOL!!! I love it man, "twist one up" you made me laugh thanks!

Happy HNT!

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger lime said...

LOL, where is your trunk of props ala carrot top? HHNT

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Polt said...

Man, I swear to GOD, I'm seeing kids in their mid to late teens with hair JUST LIKE THAT! Honestly!

See, if you held onto it for...um, a couple years longer, it would have been back in style!

What comes around goes around!

HAPPY HNT!

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Oh my God, that's great! I remember you, I loved your standup act. Happy HNT!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger CozyMama said...

you do look like carrot top.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

Carrot Top's long lost twin? LOL. HHNT!!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

OMG!! That's AWESOME!

HHNT!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Avery's mom said...

YIKES! you've turned out so nice, I'm really impressed lol
happyHNT

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

That is just too cute!

HHNT!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger onan the bavarian said...

There can't be many other photos like that in existence. HHNT.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Mia said...

LOL nice pic.

happy hnt!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

roflmao!
I had the giggles kinda under control until I started reading these comments.
~Dude, where's your pants?
See, see...
*puff* *puff* and passes it on..
Thats the reason right there why our moms told us to stay away from this stuff.

LMAO!
Happy HNT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home