Blue Hawaiian HNT
Mr Ratburn can't do his own HHNT this week. He's erm.....hes's...well see its summer vacation and Mr Ratburn is relaxing...yeah, relaxing thats it!

Way to relax,
Ratburn!

Ummmmmmmm, ermm, dribble, slurrrr, blue hawaiian...my vacation dammit....do what I want...wife be damned......

13 Comments:
LMAO! ratburn, you need a seatbelt. HHNT
Lol, looks tasty, but think I will do without the passingout! HHNT!
watch the noggin'! Happy HNT
LOVE it :) HHNT!
LOL! Have fun! Happy HNT!
You didn't hurt ya'self - did you?
That sure doesn't look like water. Perhaps a little too relaxed.
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
HAHAHA! That was soooooooo funny!
Happy HNT!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
That's how I like to spend my summer breaks... just wear a helmet there :)
Happy HNT!
LMAO!!!! You reminded me of myself after three or so margaritas. PLUNK! Right on the floor head first. *grin* Enjoy your summer off!
HHNT. :)
Wow, be careful! :)
Happy HNT!
I laughed so hard at thoses pictures that I fell down the stairs too. Oh by the way, in case you don't know who amber is, I am your neice, the older one.
Post a Comment
<< Home