Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Previous Posts
- i like fire.......
- Summertime, and the livin is easy!What's that Sus...
- Blue Hawaiian HNTMr Ratburn can't do his own HHNT...
- Whoa! Susie baby, you really are the boss!Why, Mr...
- Vinnie sent me from Joisey...wheres the broad's b...
- Anastasia hits the trail......We must go hiking, A...
- OK if the Missus can do a quiz, so can I.......her...
- KP HNTSusie thinks: "Oh, he does such a good job ...
- Happy One Year of HNTing everyone! It's been fun ...
- MAUI WOWIE






4 Comments:
Oh I need to do this....
I listed my top five movie scenes too
I don't recognize the top one with the boy or the one with the guy eating eggs.
1. It's the scene from deliverance, Amber..where the little erm....hillbilly kid plays the banjo.....
The egg one is Paul Newman, cool hand Luke!
Post a Comment
<< Home