Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Previous Posts
- Die, Snow White! Charming, schmarming, Snow White...
- American Gothic, Mr Ratburn stlye!Really, we're d...
- Revenge tasteth sweet!Thou darest scorn ME for so...
- Breakfast of Champions!Maybe I've had one too many...
- INCOGNITO HNT, BABY! PASSES AT WOMEN IN GLASSES...
- Laissez les bon temps rollez, bebe'!Susie's got be...
- Hand over the Mallomars and nobody gets hurt!Hey, ...
- Hey! Leggo my ear!!!Head over to Susies neck of t...
- Happy VD HNT! :PSusie really is the boss!
- HNT Riptide 53 degrees and sharks!Anybody care for...



24 Comments:
lol a born romantic. happy anniversary and HNt
Pass the hot sauce! Cheers and Happy HNT!
*giggling* I heart tacos.
That is a great pic.
Happy HNT!
ummm taco?
very cute!
Happy HNT!
Don't dribble the hot sauce
HHNT
LOL!! Mmmm tasty!!
Happy Anniversary & HNT!!
Cute...I love tacos:) HHNT!
If you're that nekkid, you really should be munchin on a different kinda taco...
Happy HNT!!!
Halk Nekkid Tacos.. yummy!
LMAO
Too funny, especially after seeing Susie's first.
You slay me, man.
You talk about eating and she talks about your anniversery. Happy HNT as this may be your last. ;-)
DON'T GET BETWEEN A MAN AND HIS TACO!
lol
That is rule #1.
HHNT!
Hope it was yummy :D
Happy anniversary and Happy HNT!
LOL! That's one way to ensure you don't get any taco sauce on your shirt! Happy HNT!
hhnt!
Mr. Ratburn ... you are a lucky man. Congrats on the anniversary. Here's to another 18. Great shot. HHNT
TG
Yum, tacos and nips.
Happy HNT ;)
mmmm... I'm hungry, and tacos sound great! Fun pics! Happy HNT!!!
spicy!
I love a good taco...Happy HNT!
Oh Mr Ratburn, you are so romantic! Sheesh! Now get in here and clean up the taco mess in the kitchen! HHNT lover!
Hi Daaaaa! Love, Hannah I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE y o u : )
Be careful not to drip taco sauce on yourself
Be careful not to drip taco sauce on yourself
Post a Comment
<< Home