Thursday, March 23, 2006
Previous Posts
- Breakfast of Champions!Maybe I've had one too many...
- INCOGNITO HNT, BABY! PASSES AT WOMEN IN GLASSES...
- Laissez les bon temps rollez, bebe'!Susie's got be...
- Hand over the Mallomars and nobody gets hurt!Hey, ...
- Hey! Leggo my ear!!!Head over to Susies neck of t...
- Happy VD HNT! :PSusie really is the boss!
- HNT Riptide 53 degrees and sharks!Anybody care for...
- Mad Lobster Doctor HNTWhat's that Susie up to this...
- Alien Nipple Invasion HNT!!!! Electra investigates...
- Coffee~coffee~coffeee! I love Coffee! Gotta have i...



9 Comments:
LOL, too much fun! love it. happy HNT!
LMAO! I knew it! Great job you two! Happy HNT Romeo & Juliet
Too funny!!! I love it!!
Happy HNT Romeo!!
the two of you always have such clever HNT...I'll have to go look at eveyone else's on Hijacked when they are up...Happy HNT
Wow, Romeo, you get so worked up, feeling a little sensitive about your codpiece are you?
Pardon my french but you and Juliet are a fucking awesome couple! Romeo you are a lucky man and she is a lucky lady ... well in spite of the fact that you murdered each other tonight. LOL HHNT to you both. Now ... arise fair sun and kill the envious moon who is already sick and pale with grief.
TG
You guys are really something else! Love it!
Happy HNT! :)
awwww somehow this is cute to me
HHNT!
Ah, no! Noooooo! Guess she used the "temp" poison on you after all! Very clever posts, you two.
Happy HNT!
Post a Comment
<< Home