My_Own_Personal_Torture

Wednesday, March 15, 2006




Breakfast of Champions!
























Maybe I've had one too many, or can it be, that Susie is green?

20 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Bsoholic said...

Awesome! Cheers bro!

Happy HNT

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

I love it :) If I had had Guinness, it would have been in the pic :) HHNT!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Mia said...

A man after my own heart. Gotta love that.

happy nekkid day

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger The Melody Censor said...

Cheers to that!
Happy HNT

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Grimstarr said...

Love the green beer Mr. Ratburn. LOL got another for a thirsty traveler? HHNT and SPD.
TG

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I would definately have Guinness for breakfast
HHNT!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Phain said...

think it's ok to drink it w/ pancakes?? :) HHNT!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Excellent Pics, all the "must-haves" for St. Pats represented! Happy HNT!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Green beer...green face..hehe Awesome!!

HSPD HNT :)

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger lime said...

i think i'd be green if i had to drink that for breakfast! happy HNT/SPD!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger MamaKBear said...

LOL I always love your HNTs, this one is no exception!

Happy HNT! :)

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger *** said...

Love the Susie and Mr. Ratburn posts! Fun to check the two of you out!

Happy HNT!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Logophile said...

Mr. Ratburn,
You have great taste in beer, coffee and wives, you rock.
Happy HNT!

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

Awesome pic!

Happy HNT :)

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Wenchy said...

You look kinda funky in green. :)

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger BTExpress said...

I love Guinness! HHNT

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Most excellent taste in beverage Sir Ratburn

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I thought the beer was supposed to be green - not the guy holding it???

LOL - too funny!! Happy HNT Mr. Ratburn!!!

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey G...!!! how could i not comment on this...??? Happy (Post) Paddy's Day...!!!
i had a drop or two of the old blackstuff last Friday...oh yes oh yes...hahahaha...CHEERS amigo...!!! ;)

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger LisaPizza said...

So you're a fan of Hitchcock. Me, too. We just rented 'Lifeboat" and truly enjoied the film and the 'Making of ...' featurette. One thing I noted was that ol' Hitch would come up with a contrivance and then stick with it throughout the film. Like 15 people in a boat/a single set, or not a single cut of frame (like in 'The Rope'). What's your favorite Hitchcock film and why?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home