posted by mr ratburn @ 11:14 PM
welcome to mad cult that is hnt...crazy pic for a first one!
HAHAHAH! But it makes me hungry for pie...Happy HNT :)
LOL, happy first HNT! I can see you got bowled over!
GREAT HNT! Welcome and play often!
Maybe you better stay out of the kitchen.Welcome ot HNT!
That is funny! Wish I had thought of that! Welcome to HNT!
Poor Mr Ratburn,I am so sorry you get mistreated like that in the service of good blackberry pie, it is a sad thing.Try to have a happy HNT!
Love it!!! Welcome to HNT!!
Veee Have vaays of makink yew talk!For some reason that pic reminds me of Sgt Schultz from Hogans Hero's... So I suppose I should have saidI Know Nuthink!Happy HNT
did your pie nazi wife smack you upside the head with the rolling pin?! ahppy hnt
hee! love the pic! happy HNT!
mmmmmmm pie*~*Happy HNT*~*
Post a Comment
<< Home
12 Comments:
welcome to mad cult that is hnt...
crazy pic for a first one!
HAHAHAH! But it makes me hungry for pie...
Happy HNT :)
LOL, happy first HNT! I can see you got bowled over!
GREAT HNT! Welcome and play often!
Maybe you better stay out of the kitchen.
Welcome ot HNT!
That is funny! Wish I had thought of that! Welcome to HNT!
Poor Mr Ratburn,
I am so sorry you get mistreated like that in the service of good blackberry pie, it is a sad thing.
Try to have a happy HNT!
Love it!!!
Welcome to HNT!!
Veee Have vaays of makink yew talk!
For some reason that pic reminds me of Sgt Schultz from Hogans Hero's...
So I suppose I should have said
I Know Nuthink!
Happy HNT
did your pie nazi wife smack you upside the head with the rolling pin?!
ahppy hnt
hee! love the pic! happy HNT!
mmmmmmm pie
*~*Happy HNT*~*
Post a Comment
<< Home