Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Previous Posts
- oh...turkey...........
- tangled up in blue
- VETS DAY 06
- Trick or Treat! Susie's making trouble over at the...
- Pumpkin wine sure is fine! Looky here, this pumpki...
- Hyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhghhhhh! Don't believe a word sh...
- LETS GO METSOCTOBER 1986 NYCOCT 2006....WORLD CHAM...
- Hangin' with my Homegirls HNT!Tea Party?I got my o...
- Hello, is it me you're looking for....... 'Cause I...
- Mr Ratburns Budget Piercing Salon for Real Men



10 Comments:
She is one wonder woman!
a lovely one at that ... toast one to her for her birthday
HHNT
absolutely!
cheers to that :)
happy hnt.
nice photo -Happy HNT
aww, sweet tribute, ratburn.
HHNT
yes she is THe Wonder woman!
cheers and Happy HNT
After seeing Mrs Ratburn in that outfit this week, there is no question that you made the right choice.
Cool Shirt Man!
Happy Birthday to your Susie - no wonder you are proud of such a lovely woman!
I do hope you'll have a wonderful celebration this weekend - she's worth it!
Please give her a big birthday hug from a Norwegian Viking:-)
Ratburn, we have a strong connection. Don't make me fight you for susie....I think we would end up fighting over the pumpkin juice and susie would be very upset. LOL
She sure has it all going on. Treat her well.
Post a Comment
<< Home