My_Own_Personal_Torture

Wednesday, January 11, 2006


Coffee~coffee~coffeee! I love Coffee! Gotta have it! Gotta have it!






















COFFEE O.D. HNT !!!


















Perhaps Susie's HNT will revive me?

25 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Logophile said...

SBC!!
That is some good java,
I think...I think I love you!
Happy HNT

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

I hear you... I need to mind my own intake! Cheers and Happy HNT!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger lime said...

LMAO! looks sorta similar to my banana reaction! happy HNT!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger The Lily said...

*laughs* too funny! I suppose I shouldn't mention Ben & Jerry's Coffee Coffee buzzbuzzbuzz ice cream, then.

Oh. Woops!!

Happy HNT!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Bsoholic said...

Quick call 911! lol. Now I need some coffee!

Happy HNT

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Marie said...

LOL! I am a coffee addict as well. I love your pictures and theme here...very fun indeed. :)

Happy HNT!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Blondie... said...

OMG I about fell off the chair laughing... I love this!! I'm a total coffee freak...Its almost like Corky Romano on cocaine for me... "Gotaquestion? Gotaquestion? Gotaquestion?" hahaha

Happy HNT!!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Angela said...

LOL great pic :-) HHNT pretty kitty too btw.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

too funny! love it.. hhnt!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger S said...

Quick! Someone call an ambulance before Oaty eats out Ratburns eyeballs! Ackkk!!!!!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wake up and smell the coffee!!! Happy HNT!

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you've seen Futurama, you know the 100th cup will give you ultimate clarity of vision and allow you to save your friends from a fire at the museum exhibit of the destroyed SPider planet's artwork, all made of very flammable spider silk.

But I prefer diet pepsi.

Happy HNT!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger MamaKBear said...

LMAO! Too funny!

Happy HNT! :)

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Wenchy said...

Death by coffee? LOL

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

LOL!!! Mr. Ratburn - you are awesome!!!!

Happy HNT!!!

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Wirthy said...

Suicide by caffeine!

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger CyberWarlock said...

Dude! Coffee and Expresso beans? Good thing you didn't want to sleep for the next few days. :) Happy HNT!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Pass some of that my way, will ya?

HHNT, Sugar!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

HA! I love the caffeinated drama! and the fluffly cat. Well done, happy HNT!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger The Village Idiot said...

JAVAJAVAJAVAJAVAJAVA

And Im yours forever...its NOT TheCoffeeShopThatShallNotBeNamed Coffee...and..i am not responsible for the incident down there involving that demonspawnofcoffee

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Sidewaysagain said...

That was me every morning until I switched to de-caf. I was just spending too much time on the floor--after climbing the walls all day, of course. Happy HNT

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Tess said...

OD'd did you. Very cool.

Happy HNT!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger •♥•m•♥• said...

OMG...thats a big cup of java!!! HHNT .....M

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTF...Gotta love coffee...good one

Happy HNT!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Perdante said...

this would make an awesome party hard! gif

 

Post a Comment

<< Home