posted by mr ratburn @ 10:11 AM
is that a carrot on your knickers or are you just.....Oh Never Mind..Happy HNT
Dude, you are so...um...nice knickers!Happy HNTlmaooh, and Happy Chanukah!
Oarnge knickers indeed. Cool effect on the photo BTW.Happy HNT
LOL, nice knickers! happy HNT!
love that! Happy HNT and a very Happy New Year!
LMAO! Totally rocks! Cheers, Happy HNT, and have a wonderful New Year!
Ok, carrots or pineapples? So funny :o) Cheers to a great 2006!
Not as powerful as the last pair I just saw.lol. Great pic though. Happy HNT
I like your power of orange knickers just fine, Mr Ratburn! wink wink!
A bit of orange goes a long way!
i dig the photoshop effects. nice! cheers!
Orange panties ... er ... I mean knickers ... rule! LOL HHNT and Happy New Year.TG
That's the second pair of orange knickers I've seen today.Happy HNT
LOL! Great orange boxers! Happy HNT and Happy New Year
LOL Very cool! I love boxers!Happy HNT! :)
You 2 rock!!!HHNT!!
HeheheheheVery sexy! Orange you going to show us your... never mind. You know someone had to crack that joke. ;)Happy HNT & New Year!!Cheers!
LOL.. very cute. HHNT
Happy HNT and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
<< Home
19 Comments:
is that a carrot on your knickers or are you just.....
Oh Never Mind..Happy HNT
Dude, you are so...
um...
nice knickers!
Happy HNT
lmao
oh, and Happy Chanukah!
Oarnge knickers indeed. Cool effect on the photo BTW.
Happy HNT
LOL, nice knickers! happy HNT!
love that! Happy HNT and a very Happy New Year!
LMAO! Totally rocks! Cheers, Happy HNT, and have a wonderful New Year!
Ok, carrots or pineapples? So funny :o) Cheers to a great 2006!
Not as powerful as the last pair I just saw.lol. Great pic though. Happy HNT
I like your power of orange knickers just fine, Mr Ratburn! wink wink!
A bit of orange goes a long way!
i dig the photoshop effects. nice! cheers!
Orange panties ... er ... I mean knickers ... rule! LOL HHNT and Happy New Year.
TG
That's the second pair of orange knickers I've seen today.
Happy HNT
LOL! Great orange boxers! Happy HNT and Happy New Year
LOL Very cool! I love boxers!
Happy HNT! :)
You 2 rock!!!
HHNT!!
Hehehehehe
Very sexy! Orange you going to show us your... never mind. You know someone had to crack that joke. ;)
Happy HNT & New Year!!
Cheers!
LOL.. very cute. HHNT
Happy HNT and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
<< Home