posted by mr ratburn @ 10:11 PM
LOL They are cute!! hehe Happy HNT!! :)
I love that! Happy HNT!
OhhNooooo not the carrot pants again...didnt I just do the laundry? Can't you just learn to go commando, Mr Ratburn? LOLHappy HNT, hubby!word veri: gzfotbj...woo hoo...a very special type of bj:P
oh mah gaaaaaawd,those are like, soooo totally hawt!Mr Ratburn, with that strainer on your head and those carrot undies, wow.He's too sexy for his drawers, too sexy for his drawers...Happy HNT!wv- mkbjumk giving a a BJ to who???
lol great sorta comical HNTHave a good one all
i sense some freudian imagery with the carrot pants. hhmmm....happy HNT!
I know when I'm late on laundry when the tidy whities come out.Happy HNT!
LOL Nice drawers!Happy HNT!
Commando is not all that bad Mr Ratburn and my but you do have lovely carrots
LOL yep, I'd say it is time...HHNT!
I likes me some carrots.Happy HNT!
Very cute and still sexy! I love silly boxer...ok I love all boxers...am a boxers lovin gal. heheHappy HNT!
lmao....how cute... happy HNT
I love boxers!Happy HNT!
Stepping in or out? Cheers and happy HNT!
LOL, so cute! Happy HNT!
Ha ha! I love it! Happy HNT!
*LOL* That cracked me up! I hope your HNT was great!
Post a Comment
<< Home
18 Comments:
LOL They are cute!! hehe
Happy HNT!! :)
I love that! Happy HNT!
OhhNooooo not the carrot pants again...didnt I just do the laundry? Can't you just learn to go commando, Mr Ratburn? LOL
Happy HNT, hubby!
word veri: gzfotbj...woo hoo...a very special type of bj:P
oh mah gaaaaaawd,
those are like, soooo totally hawt!
Mr Ratburn, with that strainer on your head and those carrot undies, wow.
He's too sexy for his drawers, too sexy for his drawers...
Happy HNT!
wv- mkbju
mk giving a a BJ to who???
lol great sorta comical HNT
Have a good one all
i sense some freudian imagery with the carrot pants. hhmmm....happy HNT!
I know when I'm late on laundry when the tidy whities come out.
Happy HNT!
LOL Nice drawers!
Happy HNT!
Commando is not all that bad Mr Ratburn and my but you do have lovely carrots
LOL yep, I'd say it is time...
HHNT!
I likes me some carrots.
Happy HNT!
Very cute and still sexy! I love silly boxer...ok I love all boxers...am a boxers lovin gal.
hehe
Happy HNT!
lmao....how cute... happy HNT
I love boxers!
Happy HNT!
Stepping in or out? Cheers and happy HNT!
LOL, so cute! Happy HNT!
Ha ha! I love it! Happy HNT!
*LOL* That cracked me up! I hope your HNT was great!
Post a Comment
<< Home