My_Own_Personal_Torture

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Song of the Sirens HNT




See what happens when you have too many of those funny drinks?



Susie's back......

18 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger mr ratburn said...

Mr Ratburn, you are incorrigible! :P LOL

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger S said...

Oops! I hate when that happens! Yes, You are indeed, incorrigible! LOL Happy HNT!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Cute! Happy HNT!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Logophile said...

Oh my, shall I tie you to the mast till you are out of danger?
happy HNT

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger lime said...

it's like gulliver in lilliput! happy HNT!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

Beautifully creative! Cheers!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Wenchy said...

This was fun!!!!!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

weeeeeeeee! Gotta love the call of the sirens!
Happy HNT! =)

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger MamaKBear said...

LOL....you crack me up with your HNTs!

Happy HNT! :)

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Just Brian said...

Brilliant. HHNT Mr Ratburn

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger aughra said...

Danger, indeed, of the little funny drinks.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Clever - I LIKE IT!! Happy HNT Mr. Ratburn!!!

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Tess said...

I'd like to encourage any mermaids around to frolic with me.

Happy HNT!

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Bsoholic said...

lol! Gotta love the funny drinks!

Happy HNT

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Mark Leslie said...

LOL! Happy HNT!

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There were many reason I gave up drinking...but art was not one of them.

Happy HNT!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger The Village Idiot said...

I just hope there were no bananas in those drinks

HHNT

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Scott & Julia said...

LOL, awesome!! Happy New Year and Happy HNT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home