posted by mr ratburn @ 1:59 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey Mr Ratburn, you are supposed to be winning back my losses!Great weekend, Mr R.....Happy HNT!
Don't cry Mr. Rarburn, at least you got to go back to your room with a hottie!Happy HNT
Not even cheeries? Cheers and happy HNT!
been there, done that.....Happy HNTMom
Aaaawww Mr. Ratburn - that is not a happy face!Happy HNT though!!
Hope you have money to share with the rest of us!
Wow... you too, huh?HHNT -- happier than that day at least!
I always lose at slots. I play anyway. Something about the crank thing makes me happy.*grin*Happy HNT!
come on you can do it! win!Happy HNT!
lol!happy HNT :)
Man it doesn't look like it got much better...lolHappy HNT you crazy favorite bloggers!!
If you hit them really, really hard, money spews out. Or security escorts you out. I forget which. Good luck. I wish you much money! Be careful of those buffets though...did you see the recent CSI?
Cool pic!Happy HNT!
hahaha! I love playing the slots when I'm at Vegas. The Wheel of Fortune is my favorite. :) Happy HNT!
It's OK. The next payoff is just around the corner ... I promise! HHNT
um....doesnt look good there!! HHNT..M
poor ratburn. better luck next time happy HNT!
Awwww Hope another machine was nicer to ya than that one!Happy HNT!
No Dont cry . Lean in close and whisper sweet nothings. I heard that always works with them slots. HHNT
ha ha ha
LOL! That's why I stay away from those things!Happy HNT!
Looks like you aren't feeling so lucky. Maybe you should abandon the casino and head to the strip club - where everyone is a winner.
Oh, the misery of defeat!Happy HNT!
I love Vegas . . . hopefully it was nice to you then it was to me!! Happy HNT!!
looks like mr ratburn needs a helping hand!Happy HNT
Post a Comment
<< Home
26 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey Mr Ratburn, you are supposed to be winning back my losses!
Great weekend, Mr R.....Happy HNT!
Don't cry Mr. Rarburn, at least you got to go back to your room with a hottie!
Happy HNT
Not even cheeries? Cheers and happy HNT!
been there, done that.....
Happy HNT
Mom
Aaaawww Mr. Ratburn - that is not a happy face!
Happy HNT though!!
Hope you have money to share with the rest of us!
Wow... you too, huh?
HHNT -- happier than that day at least!
I always lose at slots. I play anyway. Something about the crank thing makes me happy.
*grin*
Happy HNT!
come on you can do it! win!
Happy HNT!
lol!
happy HNT :)
Man it doesn't look like it got much better...lol
Happy HNT you crazy favorite bloggers!!
If you hit them really, really hard, money spews out. Or security escorts you out. I forget which. Good luck. I wish you much money! Be careful of those buffets though...did you see the recent CSI?
Cool pic!
Happy HNT!
hahaha! I love playing the slots when I'm at Vegas. The Wheel of Fortune is my favorite. :) Happy HNT!
It's OK. The next payoff is just around the corner ... I promise! HHNT
um....doesnt look good there!! HHNT..M
poor ratburn. better luck next time happy HNT!
Awwww Hope another machine was nicer to ya than that one!
Happy HNT!
No Dont cry . Lean in close and whisper sweet nothings. I heard that always works with them slots. HHNT
ha ha ha
LOL! That's why I stay away from those things!
Happy HNT!
Looks like you aren't feeling so lucky. Maybe you should abandon the casino and head to the strip club - where everyone is a winner.
Oh, the misery of defeat!
Happy HNT!
I love Vegas . . . hopefully it was nice to you then it was to me!! Happy HNT!!
looks like mr ratburn needs a helping hand!
Happy HNT
Post a Comment
<< Home