posted by mr ratburn @ 8:21 PM
wow ratburn, yougotta use that rolling pin to defend yourself!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey, get back in here and do the dishes!
Just do what she says and no one will get hurt.Happy HNT
haha, so cute! Happy HNT!
Hmm...so am I but a different kind!Happy HNT!
As long as the pie is good :)Happy HNT!
Hehehehe....this was great!
Very nice! Btw, my favorite pie is pumpkin! Just let me know when it's done! hehe. Happy HNT!
Whooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo! Happy Thanksgiving!
heheheI think you should have kept the camera to yourself...hahaWhen a woman is in the kitchen...You must respect..her...authori'tye!! hehe
Can I eat your pie? Happy HNT!
Brave to work with flour and a black shirt! Cheers & Happy HNTurkey Day :o)
awesomerad! i want some pie! ;) happy hnt
Ha! I really giggled when I saw that!
Funny! Happy HNT and T!
now this was fantastic. HHNT and HT!
LOL, great pic! Hope the pie turned out yummy! Since we already had T-Day last month, have some pie for me too, will you? :)Happy HNT and Happy Thanksgiving!
LMAO!Happy HNT!
LOL
LMAO!! That is awesome!! Happy belated HNT & Thanksgiving!!
Wow... you really um... get into your cooking LOL.Happy HNT
Post a Comment
<< Home
22 Comments:
wow ratburn, yougotta use that rolling pin to defend yourself!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey, get back in here and do the dishes!
Just do what she says and no one will get hurt.
Happy HNT
haha, so cute! Happy HNT!
Hmm...so am I but a different kind!
Happy HNT!
As long as the pie is good :)
Happy HNT!
Hehehehe....this was great!
Very nice! Btw, my favorite pie is pumpkin! Just let me know when it's done! hehe. Happy HNT!
Whooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!
Happy Thanksgiving!
hehehe
I think you should have kept the camera to yourself...haha
When a woman is in the kitchen...
You must respect..her...authori'tye!! hehe
Can I eat your pie?
Happy HNT!
Brave to work with flour and a black shirt! Cheers & Happy HNTurkey Day :o)
awesomerad! i want some pie! ;) happy hnt
Ha! I really giggled when I saw that!
Funny! Happy HNT and T!
now this was fantastic. HHNT and HT!
LOL, great pic! Hope the pie turned out yummy! Since we already had T-Day last month, have some pie for me too, will you? :)
Happy HNT and Happy Thanksgiving!
LMAO!
Happy HNT!
LOL
LMAO!! That is awesome!! Happy belated HNT & Thanksgiving!!
Wow... you really um... get into your cooking LOL.
Happy HNT
Post a Comment
<< Home