posted by mr ratburn @ 8:34 PM
LMAO....sadly, I can't tell a lie, Yes they do. Happy HNT!
Mr. Ratburn, is that a pillow in your pants or...yeah, please tell me its a pillow :p
LOL, sneaks up and pinches you in the behind...HHNT
Ahoy, matey! Those jeans make ye look like a mighty fine pirate! Happy HNT! Arrrrr!
hehehehe - no comment. :Phappy hnt
This is a super idea for a post! I won't be doing it! (smile) But I LOVE the idea!happy HNT!
I'm giggling because my ex and I used to have a joke abot that very question..."It's not the JEANS babe!" LOL!!!Happy HNT!
LOL that is hilarious... no more linguine!!! :)
LOL - you're killin' me!
I'm afraid they do when worn like that - but who cares? Happy HNT
Arrr, are you wearing the mommy jeans Susie threw out??HHNT! =)
it looks like a sag to me :)
Yes they do, so pull them up. Happy HNT baggie pants!
eric clapton impersonating elton john and bruce springsteen's bastard love child while secretly wanting to be Marilyn Monroe in the infamous upskirt shot. take note of the floor vent.
I thought it made you look rather butt-less. :-)
They make you look short as well...
Post a Comment
<< Home
16 Comments:
LMAO....sadly, I can't tell a lie, Yes they do. Happy HNT!
Mr. Ratburn, is that a pillow in your pants or...
yeah, please tell me its a pillow
:p
LOL, sneaks up and pinches you in the behind...
HHNT
Ahoy, matey! Those jeans make ye look like a mighty fine pirate!
Happy HNT! Arrrrr!
hehehehe - no comment. :P
happy hnt
This is a super idea for a post! I won't be doing it! (smile) But I LOVE the idea!
happy HNT!
I'm giggling because my ex and I used to have a joke abot that very question...
"It's not the JEANS babe!"
LOL!!!
Happy HNT!
LOL that is hilarious... no more linguine!!! :)
LOL - you're killin' me!
I'm afraid they do when worn like that - but who cares? Happy HNT
Arrr, are you wearing the mommy jeans Susie threw out??
HHNT! =)
it looks like a sag to me :)
Yes they do, so pull them up. Happy HNT baggie pants!
eric clapton impersonating elton john and bruce springsteen's bastard love child while secretly wanting to be Marilyn Monroe in the infamous upskirt shot. take note of the floor vent.
I thought it made you look rather butt-less. :-)
They make you look short as well...
Post a Comment
<< Home