posted by mr ratburn @ 8:37 PM
You're a nut! :PHappy HNT
I had to click on the picture to see what that was you were holding in your hand.How lucky to be in such a beautiful place.HHNT.
Oh my Happy HNT!
I'm AFRAID to click on the picture to see what that was you were holding in your hand.
You lucky man. ;)
Was it chilly? Those are some seriously perky nipples you have there! Sometimes you feel like a nut . . . Happy HNT!
I'm sure your photographer appreciated this post ;)HHNT!
Gosh you are lucky - I've always wanted to "get back to nature" in a place like that. HHNT
Very nice! Glad you enjoyed the trip! Happy HNT
I'd do that if I were there too! Happy HNT!
hmmm happy hawaiian.. HNT?... love the pic.
Boy, would I love to be there!
Uncle Gary. Noooo. You are a nut.
This comment has been removed by the author.
So that's what you were doing when you were away? Your a bad boy! Happy HNT!
Well ... It's county fair time here too. HHNT!-J
Post a Comment
<< Home
16 Comments:
You're a nut! :P
Happy HNT
I had to click on the picture to see what that was you were holding in your hand.
How lucky to be in such a beautiful place.
HHNT.
Oh my Happy HNT!
I'm AFRAID to click on the picture to see what that was you were holding in your hand.
You lucky man. ;)
Was it chilly? Those are some seriously perky nipples you have there! Sometimes you feel like a nut . . . Happy HNT!
I'm sure your photographer appreciated this post ;)
HHNT!
Gosh you are lucky - I've always wanted to "get back to nature" in a place like that. HHNT
Very nice! Glad you enjoyed the trip! Happy HNT
I'd do that if I were there too! Happy HNT!
hmmm happy hawaiian.. HNT?... love the pic.
Boy, would I love to be there!
Uncle Gary. Noooo. You are a nut.
This comment has been removed by the author.
So that's what you were doing when you were away? Your a bad boy! Happy HNT!
Well ... It's county fair time here too.
HHNT!
-J
Post a Comment
<< Home