My_Own_Personal_Torture

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Artsy Fartsy HNT


Now waitaminute......did she just talk me into letting her pose butt naked for her HNT? I think I've been scallywagged! That baksheesh better be good, im telling ya!

14 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least She makes the duvet look good! :0)
Happy HNT

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Bsoholic said...

Looks as if she did indeed talk you in to it. HAHA! You 2 are the best! :)

Happy HNT

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Blissfully Wed said...

You two are always so much fun.

Rock on!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Logophile said...

Oh yes, Mr. Ratburn, you are the hottest thing on polka dots EVAH!

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Bittersweet said...

i am sure the baksheesh will be excellent!

Happy HNT

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Lapis Ruber said...

I like the way you two play together. HHNT

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Mark Leslie said...

LOL! Love your title. You two always compose such complimentary masterpieces together! Happy HNT!

 
At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look more enthralled in the idea that you let on :D

happy hnt

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger tkkerouac said...

Lots of fun, love the red!!! Happy HNT!

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

Great pix (both of you!) Where ever did you get that, um, *lovely* duvet?

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger BTExpress said...

Thanks for letting her scallywag you. But you don't look so bad your self. Happy HNT!

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger G-Man said...

Hehehehe...
Mr. Ratburn,
I'm sure Susie didn't have to hold a gun to your head....
Very........Artsy!!
Yeah, thats the ticket...
Artsy!
Very provocative....G-Man

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Shibari said...

Adorable!

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Mona said...

I have seen those polka dots somewhere!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home