posted by mr ratburn @ 8:37 PM
better call for back-up! Code red, code red! Happy HNT
I need 50cc's of morphine stat! just sayin' is all. lolhappy HNT
Damn but you two are funny!HHNT!
Oh man, someone give the man a MAP!:p
Or at least some post it notes!
did you miss the anatomy class??? hey! i don't think hes a real doctor at all!HHNT
loving the pics! ties in well with the blackberry masacre too..HHNT :)
lolHHNT
Lol. What was he looking for? HHNT
Quackalicious! Cheers and Happy HNT!
I'll say not there! Man, you really do need a map. Happy HNT a day late!
Post a Comment
<< Home
11 Comments:
better call for back-up! Code red, code red! Happy HNT
I need 50cc's of morphine stat! just sayin' is all.
lol
happy HNT
Damn but you two are funny!
HHNT!
Oh man, someone give the man a MAP!
:p
Or at least some post it notes!
did you miss the anatomy class??? hey! i don't think hes a real doctor at all!
HHNT
loving the pics! ties in well with the blackberry masacre too..HHNT :)
lol
HHNT
Lol. What was he looking for? HHNT
Quackalicious! Cheers and Happy HNT!
I'll say not there! Man, you really do need a map. Happy HNT a day late!
Post a Comment
<< Home