My_Own_Personal_Torture

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just coolin down on a hot summer day...
Barefoot Mistress is always overheated!

11 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Polt said...

A pool...such that it is, and TWO beers! My kinda way to stay cool!

HAPPY HNT!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Bsoholic said...

Haha! I'll drink to that! Cheers mate!

Happy HNT

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger S said...

Hey theres no water in our pool!

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Charlie said...

Beer and a pool..what more could you want!

Yup..water in it...Poor Susie!

HHNT ;)

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger LisaPizza said...

Looks like you could use a little sun block on that dome of yours. I hope you didn't over-do-it in the sun ~ Ouch! Wish we could be there with you, chillin' in the lawn chairs. I promise I'd only be tempted to splash you a wee bit. We'd be sure to bring along a cooler full of micro brews to share. Then all we'd need is a few tunes to help us groove away the heat.

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Mark Leslie said...

I see you already have my beer out. Okay, scoot over, I brought my own chair! Happy HNT!

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

No, no, no. First you fill the pool with ice . . . HHNT!

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger lime said...

LOL, hey, i'ts long enough and deep enough to submerge yoruselves!

HHNT

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh interesting way to cool down

happy hnt

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Shibari said...

best way for a summer day... HHNT

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Mona said...

cool pool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home