posted by mr ratburn @ 6:19 PM
Hey Mr Ratburn, I came to your blog to see "My Own Personal Torture" written in sand.....what happened? A little spelling error, perhaps?Happy HNT, husband!
Surviving the surf,my,what a very inviting sound THAT has!Happy HNT,stay OUT of the water!
i think i will pass on that dip in the sea! happy HNT!
You think the sharks would mess with you?Happy HNT!
Almost looks like Pismo... breathe in that sea air! Cheers :o)
Wonderful pictures! Happy HNT!
Another great beach pic! Good job! HHNT!
You ROCK! Thanks for taking us with you to the beach!!!HHNT.
Only if we chum first.LOL HHNTTG
wow, great beautiful shot, HHNT!
Nope, nope...I don't swim in the ocean...sharks being the reason why! I'm such a scaredy cat.Love the pic! Happy HNT! :)
Happy HNT! I saw the final pic over at someone elses blog. Cool.Y'all have a good day!!
very cool
Happy HNT!
my my mr ratburn..is that HNT in your..oh never mindbut that is one HUGE HNT
a little chilly for a swim but that cup of coffee sure looks inviting :)Happy HNT
Twin posts, what a great idea. HHNT
lol"Surviving the Surf" would make me really want to NOT go swimming...hahaHappy HNT Guy!
I love you two..Life is fun!I'm freakin out how much I liked your nipple shots..lmaoHappy HNT MrRathburntc
very cool!!too cool, looks too cold to swin ^_~
Post a Comment
<< Home
20 Comments:
Hey Mr Ratburn, I came to your blog to see "My Own Personal Torture" written in sand.....what happened? A little spelling error, perhaps?
Happy HNT, husband!
Surviving the surf,
my,
what a very inviting sound THAT has!
Happy HNT,
stay OUT of the water!
i think i will pass on that dip in the sea! happy HNT!
You think the sharks would mess with you?
Happy HNT!
Almost looks like Pismo... breathe in that sea air! Cheers :o)
Wonderful pictures! Happy HNT!
Another great beach pic! Good job! HHNT!
You ROCK! Thanks for taking us with you to the beach!!!
HHNT.
Only if we chum first.LOL HHNT
TG
wow, great beautiful shot, HHNT!
Nope, nope...I don't swim in the ocean...sharks being the reason why! I'm such a scaredy cat.
Love the pic! Happy HNT! :)
Happy HNT! I saw the final pic over at someone elses blog. Cool.
Y'all have a good day!!
very cool
Happy HNT!
my my mr ratburn..is that HNT in your..oh never mind
but that is one HUGE HNT
a little chilly for a swim but that cup of coffee sure looks inviting :)
Happy HNT
Twin posts, what a great idea. HHNT
lol
"Surviving the Surf" would make me really want to NOT go swimming...haha
Happy HNT Guy!
I love you two..
Life is fun!
I'm freakin out how much I liked your nipple shots..lmao
Happy HNT MrRathburn
tc
very cool!!
too cool, looks too cold to swin ^_~
Post a Comment
<< Home