posted by mr ratburn @ 8:34 PM
tiptoes up with a pin in hand to pop those balloons..and yes i promise to be careful where the pin goes.HHNT!
That is lovely, but shouldn't you get rid of the balloons that AREN'T all red? Just a thought... HHNT!
That is some mighty well placed ballons. HHNT
Whew - glad those balloons are there :) Happy HNT!
LOL! Thank goodness for those balloons you cheeky monkey. :) Happy HNT!
My what big --- balloons you have there. Happy Valentines Day and HNT combined.
New ED treatment: Helium ballons.I could be your patent atty!~hhnt~
HHNT + VD
I'm with Lime...I have pins and let me pop those balloons! ;)HVDHNT!
It would be a shame to let Lime and Mariposa pop all your lovely balloons, you probably should just let them go.We promise to be gentle...at first.Happy VD!
Wanna play darts?? Happy Valentines, Happy HNT!
I can do the needle trick...wanna see????
LOL, good one!And no, I don't want to know. I prefer things like that remain a mystery as far as guys goes. Now with chicks, the answer is YES, YES, YES!
Post a Comment
<< Home
13 Comments:
tiptoes up with a pin in hand to pop those balloons..and yes i promise to be careful where the pin goes.
HHNT!
That is lovely, but shouldn't you get rid of the balloons that AREN'T all red? Just a thought... HHNT!
That is some mighty well placed ballons. HHNT
Whew - glad those balloons are there :) Happy HNT!
LOL! Thank goodness for those balloons you cheeky monkey. :) Happy HNT!
My what big --- balloons you have there. Happy Valentines Day and HNT combined.
New ED treatment: Helium ballons.
I could be your patent atty!
~hhnt~
HHNT + VD
I'm with Lime...I have pins and let me pop those balloons! ;)
HVDHNT!
It would be a shame to let Lime and Mariposa pop all your lovely balloons, you probably should just let them go.
We promise to be gentle...at first.
Happy VD!
Wanna play darts?? Happy Valentines, Happy HNT!
I can do the needle trick...wanna see????
LOL, good one!
And no, I don't want to know. I prefer things like that remain a mystery as far as guys goes. Now with chicks, the answer is YES, YES, YES!
Post a Comment
<< Home