I'm gonna miss this tacky pink schmata, cuz well, you know, its kinda warm, sigh!
She's guilty!
posted by mr ratburn @ 8:24 PM
Yeah right. You're guilty, it's hers. ;)Happy HNT!
The two of you are so damned funny...HHNT!
LOL i have to say i'm glad that thing is gone. it's not pretty enough for you!!
What are you getting in its place? You need something to keep you warm and snuggly. Or somebody? Happy HNT.
it IS quite warm, actually. :)HAPPY HNT!
LOL!! Hope Polt is enjoying it!HHNT!
Haven't seen Banana Splits in ages - thanks for that. And I've always thought the robe looked great on you! Happy HNT!
That video made me dizzy..lololol... and I agree with Zoely... that is the ugliest robe I ever saw!HHNT!
I guess now you guys will just have to snuggle close to get warm. Which ain't a bad thing IMO. Happy HNT!
Psst. Check out her feet. Just don't tell her I told you....HHNT!
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
Yeah right. You're guilty, it's hers. ;)
Happy HNT!
The two of you are so damned funny...
HHNT!
LOL i have to say i'm glad that thing is gone. it's not pretty enough for you!!
What are you getting in its place? You need something to keep you warm and snuggly. Or somebody? Happy HNT.
it IS quite warm, actually. :)
HAPPY HNT!
LOL!! Hope Polt is enjoying it!
HHNT!
Haven't seen Banana Splits in ages - thanks for that. And I've always thought the robe looked great on you! Happy HNT!
That video made me dizzy..lololol... and I agree with Zoely... that is the ugliest robe I ever saw!
HHNT!
I guess now you guys will just have to snuggle close to get warm. Which ain't a bad thing IMO. Happy HNT!
Psst. Check out her feet. Just don't tell her I told you....
HHNT!
Post a Comment
<< Home