My_Own_Personal_Torture

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Taco Tong Nipple HNT

I dont mind cleaning up the kitchen....really, I don't....
Just dont tell Miss Susie that I am goofing off, ok?

13 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Okay, so this post was so close to the "Kids away" one that I mixed them both up in my mind. (But you wanted that, didn't you?) Happy HNT Mr. R.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Moosekahl said...

don't get too close with those things! Happy HNT

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Hollz said...

Ouch!! lmao! HHNT!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger LushlyMe said...

My folks have tongs like that... Mine? Well, they will do some real damage! Look out! HHNT!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Yeouch! Be careful you'll leave tong marks and she'll know for sure.

HHNT!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

OUCH! LOL!

HappyHNT!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Logophile said...

Dude,
you are sposta let HER do that, sheesh!

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger rob said...

Interesting juxtaposition. HHNT.

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouchie

Happy HNT

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger lime said...

LMAO!!! what else have yo ubeen pinching with those tongs???

HHNT

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger LadyXandria said...

It's the tongue sticking out that gives this pic that extra little pizazz. I love it!

HHNT!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

OUCH...no, don't do it!!!

Happy HNT!
~xo

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger BTExpress said...

OUCH! Not my cup of tea. Now a good spanking? :-D

Happy HNT!

PS
Love your twisted sense of humor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home