My_Own_Personal_Torture

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I said....Quit Playing With Your Food!



At least some of us get some real food around here.
I want meat, not carrots!

10 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Hollz said...

silly rabbit



HHNT!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger tm said...

Very clever.
HHNT

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Blissfully Wed said...

Proof positive that HNT is good for you.

~Him

HHNT!

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger lime said...

that just ain't fair....i'll share the hershey bar with you.

HHNT

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Cosima said...

Looks very healthy, but somehow I think that Susie got the better deal :)

Happy HNT!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger LushlyMe said...

The kids will never stop playing with their food if they see you! HHNT!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Regal said...

Funny - Happy HNT

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!
You two kill me!!!

Did the HNT improve your eyesight?? *giggle*

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger tkkerouac said...

Rabbit fooD!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Logophile said...

Where's the beeeeeeef?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home