posted by mr ratburn @ 9:37 PM
Bushmills is fine.. but what the heck is that diet coke doing in the picture? Keep the spirits pure, man! HHNT!
Hehe.. HHNT!
Yummy. lol
Great! Happy HNT!
I hear kissing your sweetie for a long time will cure the problemHHNT
Hey what a great -- hic -- a great -- hic -- a great set of -- hic -- pictures. hicSorry -- hic -- about that -- hic -- I can't -- hic -- seem to -- hic -- stop.Slide me some of that Bushmills, wouldya?
will that cure what ails us here at house of lime too??HHNT
ooh yeah :)happy hnt.
I like your cure a lot better than Susie's. Happy HNT!
haha Happy HNT
Hey! I've been doing that for years! It really does work! Got it from a very old woman in England.HHNT!
Gar you crack me up - you need your own TV show...can I be a guest? When ya coming to BOOOOston to visit? Hug kB
Post a Comment
<< Home
12 Comments:
Bushmills is fine.. but what the heck is that diet coke doing in the picture? Keep the spirits pure, man! HHNT!
Hehe.. HHNT!
Yummy. lol
Great! Happy HNT!
I hear kissing your sweetie for a long time will cure the problem
HHNT
Hey what a great -- hic -- a great -- hic -- a great set of -- hic -- pictures. hic
Sorry -- hic -- about that -- hic -- I can't -- hic -- seem to -- hic -- stop.
Slide me some of that Bushmills, wouldya?
will that cure what ails us here at house of lime too??
HHNT
ooh yeah :)
happy hnt.
I like your cure a lot better than Susie's. Happy HNT!
haha Happy HNT
Hey! I've been doing that for years! It really does work! Got it from a very old woman in England.
HHNT!
Gar you crack me up - you need your own TV show...can I be a guest? When ya coming to BOOOOston to visit? Hug kB
Post a Comment
<< Home