My_Own_Personal_Torture

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Chiquita B HNT


While Susie was gone to India, I made a trip down to Florida and met me one big yellow gal! You shoulda seen the melons on that gal! I like em big and yella!

16 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Hollz said...

You like em big and yella eh?

Thats awesome lol

HHNT!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Hey, Mr. Tallyman, tally me bananas... why is that in my head??

Happy HNT!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

LMAO...I think she's giving you the eye!!

HHNT!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Ag said...

Yellow is a popular color all over the world.

HHNT

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, love the likeness ...

HHNT

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger LushlyMe said...

How is Chiquita? HHNT!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Blissfully Wed said...

Such a happy photo.

HHNT!

~Him

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger keda said...

ooh you've been getting fruity!

hhnt :)

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger lime said...

yes we have no bananas!

you rock ratburn

HHNT

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger BTExpress said...

Good one! But she's too flat chested for me. ;-) Happy HNT!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL That is great....

HHNT :)

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger AndyT13 said...

Double Riot! I'm a chiquita banana and I'm here to say...HHNT!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Moosekahl said...

Made me think of the little chihuahua in Lady and the Tramp. Happy HNT!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Regal said...

Oui banana - Happy belated...

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Semi-Gloss Lacquer said...

..she's cute and tall, but seems a little...

fruity..

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger S said...

You think Im fruity, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home