Google Images Game
I stole this from Susie, who stole it from Osbasso, who stole it from Ago-go, who stole it from the lovely Kalani, who stole.....
Directions:
Go to Google and click on the images link. Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture in the search engine finds.- The name of the town where you grew up- The name of the town where you live now- Your name- Your Grandmother’s name (pick one)- Your favorite food- Your favorite drink- Your favorite song- Your favorite smell
Here's what I got! :P ........Welcome to my blog!!!!!
The name of the town I was born in......
The name of the town I live in now.....
My name.......that sure isn't me up there!
My grandmothers name was Miriam.....
My favorite food! Bawk! Bawk!!!!

My favorite drink, coffeeeee, yummmmmm!
My favorite song: I Know You, Rider...Grateful Dead, Europe '72
My favorite smell, mnnnnnn, coffee!!!!

3 Comments:
Wow, that's very interesting factoid! I didn't know you liked coffee so much!
welcome to the blogosphere Mr Ratburn.
Hand over some coffee and we'll get along just fine.
nice orangutan!
Post a Comment
<< Home